Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome

Welcome one and all to my blog.  While that may be a rather mundane opening statement, this won't be a mundane blog trust me. 

This is my first foray into blogging for about 4-6 years.  I two actually:  Blogger and Xanga.  Sad to say I was not too diligent in keeping up on them; this one will be different however.  I'll mainly be focusing on two main themes:  Catholicism and auto racing--Catholicism predominantly.  I'll be sharing links, offering updates on Church events universally and locally, Pope Benedict's appointments to the episcopacy, etc.  When something catches my eye or is newsworthy in my mind is when I'll post something related to auto racing. 

That's it for the inaugural post.  Enjoy the first "official" post :) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment