Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CPA for Queen City and two omissions

Wednesday of the 4th Week of Lent

My reader(s) may find this to be somewhat of a puzzling title for my first official post--well it is.  Today, Pope Benedict XVI appointed Father Joseph Binzer, Vicar General and Chancellor of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati and Pastor of St. Louis Parish in Cincinnati as Auxiliary Bishop of Cincinnati.  Father Binzer was ordained a priest in 1994 at age 39 after being a Certified Public Accountant. 

Queen City is the nickname of Ohio's 3rd largest city--Cincinnati.

The two omissions are of "Ad Jesum Per Mariam" that appears at the top of the blog.  It's Latin for "To Jesus through Mary."  The second omission is about something else that will appear within each post, if applicable, for a particular day.  That is if I receive any responses from some letters that I have sent.  I send out notes/letters to encourage priests, bishops, religious communities, apostolates, etc. in the church to continue all of the goodness that God has begun in them and humbly ask of their prayers.  I pray every day for the Holy Spirit to enlighten me as to who to reach out to.  This also includes autographs that I collect--two of which are on the wall of my room.  They are Martin Sheen and drag racer Ashley Force Hood.  Both are Catholic. 

Today, I received a response from Father Emmett Carroll, OFM Conv. who is an 85 year old friar who resides at St. Catherine of Siena Parish in Seaside Park, NJ.

Edit: Thanks goes out to a friend who pointed me in the direction that my omissions aren't really omissions.  I purely left them out on accident.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment