Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Post as a 24 year old

I am not sure how many have found my blog, with the exception of one.  However, I wanted to thank everyone for their birthday wishes.

Not too brag about gifts, but I received an Iphone, some prayer books, pamphlets for evangelization/encouragment purposes via mail, and as far as food goes, a Boston Cream pie.

I don't "feel" any older, but something inner does.  My soul or my heart, maybe?  Not sure--evaulation to follow. :)  Please pray for me as I will pray always for you.

Recent responses are as follows: Fr. Paul Luniw, Judicial Vicar of the Eparchy of Stamford, CT for Ukrainian Catholics; Fr. Kenneth J. Malley, Pastor of St. Catherine of Siena Parish in Clearwater, FL; and Bishop Eusebio Hernandez Sola, OAR, Bishop of Tarazona, Spain. 

Father Malley mentioned in his reponse that he will be leaving St. Catherine of Siena's to become Pastor at St. Timothy's in Tampa.  Please pray for him in his new assignment.

Not much else to report...just watching the DVRed coverage of the Indy Car race from Long Beach, CA.

Blessed Palm Sunday and Holy Week to all!  I'll be taking a hiatus from the blog for Holy Week and make a post on Holy Saturday, prior to bed and after the Vigil.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment