Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just an update...

I know the title may seem bland and uninteresting, however, with a pounding head due to a sinus infection, my first in two years, it's not my most creative time.

I am sure you'll forgive me as I plan to just post some response updates and shut off for the night.  E-mails, etc. can wait until tomorrow.

Recent responses are as follows:  John Whitaker, Area Supervisor of White Castle Hamburgers in Rahway, NJ; Fr. Jean C. Robitaille, M.Afr., of the Missionaries of Africa in Washington, DC; Msgr. Thomas Coogan, Pastor of St. Patrick Parish in Bay Shore, NY; Fr. Edward Kelty, a priest of the Diocese of Ponce, PR, serving as a Canon Lawyer at the Vatican (who sent me three Bl. John Paul II cards and a relic of Bl. Mother Teresa of Calcutta); Adrienne Mitchell, Administrative Assistant at Honey Dew Donuts in Plainville, MA; and Fr. Cedric Pisegna, CP, a priest of the Congregation of the Passion in Houston, TX.

Talk soon, y'all.

God bless,

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment